About Analysis Group:
Make an impact at Analysis Group, where we provide our clients with thoughtful, pragmatic solutions to their most challenging business and litigation problems. Analysis Group is one of the largest international economics consulting firms, with more than 1,000 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
- We offer cutting-edge analyses and analytical tools to address business challenges that require rigorous, evidence-based research.
- We collaborate with top professors from leading institutions to create a bridge between current academic thinking and real business issues.
- We assist premier law firms in many different litigation contexts, including antitrust, intellectual property and commercial damages, and with all aspects of litigation, including pretrial discovery, development of economic and financial models, preparation of testimony, and critique of opposing experts.
- We advise corporate and government clients on a range of business issues that require expert interpretation of economic and financial data, including valuation of companies and assets, securities and financial instruments, tax and transfer pricing issues, cost-effectiveness analyses, market analyses, and evaluation of mergers and acquisitions.
- We also help organizations create strategies for growth by analyzing market dynamics and organizational capabilities, enhancing innovation in current products and services, and identifying new market opportunities
- We have received the Boston Bar Association’s President’s Award for the firm’s pro bono work on civil legal aid and homelessness, and the firm’s innovative approach to recruitment has been featured prominently in major outlets, including the Financial Times and Leaders
- We have also been recognized as a best place to work in several top surveys, including national surveys by Glassdoor (Best Places to Work, Employees’ Choice Award, small and medium business category) and Vault (17th overall in the Vault Consulting 50, and the top-ranked economic consulting firm).
About the Associate Position:
As an associate, you have the opportunity to work on complex business problems within an inclusive and collaborative environment. Associates can expect to work on multiple projects at a time across various practice areas and industries. As an associate, you will play a critical role in driving the research, analysis, and strategy of cases. Responsibilities and work experiences may include:
- Identifying key economic issues and developing relevant analytical frameworks
- Formulating economic and financial models
- Conducting empirical studies
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Collaborating with academic and in-house experts
- Presenting results of analyses
- Thinking creatively about how leading-edge analytics and emerging data sources address clients’ most pressing business challenges
- Coordinating multiple work-streams or analyses within a case team, including both the work product and the team members involved in it
- Helping companies leverage analytic tools to better manage innovation
Analysis Group fosters a work environment that is centered on delivering high quality work through teamwork and collaboration, best-in-class learning programs, and a culture of transparency, trust and respect. Specifically, we seek candidates who have:
- A graduate degree in economics, finance, or general business, MBA preferred
- Passion for using data and analytics to solve the economic, financial, and business challenges our clients face
- Previous experience in an academic or business setting using data, data analytics, consulting, finance, and accounting, and applying those skills to solve business or real-world problems
- Strong, oral, and written communication skills, and a focus on attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience establishing and deepening team and business relationships
- A strong academic record
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment and the ability to effectively work independently
- A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
- An inclusive and growth-oriented mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work across differences
Analysis Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a deep and meaningful way. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We provide equal opportunities across all sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, races, colors, ethnicities, mental and physical abilities and characteristics, ages, socioeconomic statuses, and religions, and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
If you are interested in a position within Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://www.analysisgroup.com/careers/associate-co/